Audio Production Coordinator (m/f/x) - ItalyContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1292600
This role is initially open through a 12-months contract.
|| KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES ||
· You support our audio book production team for Italy.
· You assist with production process (studio and narrator coordination) in consultation with the Audio Production Manager.
· You acquire, manage and process assets for IT production with particular focus on cover artwork.
· You support metadata processing and maintain our production database.
· You oversee invoices and invoice approval flows in collaboration with the finance team
As a successful Audio Production Coordinator you:
· Are fluent in Italian
· Have first experience in the coordination of media productions or worked in similar creative industries.
· Think analytical and process oriented and have proficiency in Excel.
· Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence. You are highly organized, details matter to you, and you enjoy working in cross-functional & international teams.
· Like operating in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
· Are willing to occasionally travel between Berlin and Italy in order to maintain healthy relationships with our partners.
At Audible, you’re a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other listening experiences to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You’ll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don’t just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We’re part of Amazon and present on five different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we’ve achieved.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop!
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Program Specialist (m/f/x) - Italy Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.