Audio Operations Coordinator (m/f/d)Content & Audible Studios | Job ID 1788485
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Audio Operations Coordinator (m/f/d) to join our Content Operations team for the EU region. In this role, you will work as part of a team that accurately creates, enters, edits, and maintains metadata, audio assets, cover art and other assets for all Audible products. The Audio Operations Coordinator focuses on the complete and accurate capturing, ingestion and publishing of audio and image assets, which includes utilizing a variety of tools to quickly and efficiently process these assets. Your primary task will be to support clients within the company and to provide digital audio capturing, editing, processing, process improvement, and encoding services.
This role is open through a 13-months contract.
We are looking for someone with a sharp focus on efficiency, timely communication and meticulous attention to detail. You are a passionate, structured and reliable self-starter who is able to take ownership, comfortable working independently as well as within a team and is able to thrive within a fast paced environment that is subject to constant change.
As an Audio Operations Coordinator, you will...
· Assist in audio and/or image production. More specifically, capturing, editing, checking and publishing audio data and image art from various sources, including our Audible Studios and Original Podcast program.
· Maintain the Catalog. Updating audio and image assets, troubleshoot and resolve audio or image issues.
· Create Table of Content (ToC). Creating, editing and verifying ToC data, overseeing the process of adding ToC’s to Audible products.
· Support in content coordination. Assisting the content coordinator with provider requests and content quality issues.
· Own and assist in audio-related team projects.
· Fluency in German, upper-intermediate level of English language and additional language skills in Italian, French or Spanish.
· Technical fluency in Windows operating system, Office Suite and standard audio/image editing tools.
· Experience with podcast publishing and RSS standard.
· Previous experience with Audible or Amazon.
· A sharp focus on efficient and timely communication and meticulous attention to detail.
· Passionate, structured and reliable self-starter who is able to take over ownership as well as work within a team and is comfortable with a fast pace and constant change.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student (m/f/x) - Content Operations Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Head of Content Acquisition Europe (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios
- Audio Operations Coordinator (m/f/d) - 20 hours per week Berlin, Germany Content & Audible Studios, Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.