Analytics Manager (m/f/d), Strategic Initiatives
Berlin, Land Berlin
Job ID: 870447
Based in Berlin, audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Analytics Manager (m/f/d) of Strategic Initiatives.
In this position you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven strategic opportunities for the Executive Leadership team and for core business functions (Content, Marketing, Product, and/or New Growth/International). You will provide strategic, operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame and drive decisions - and develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to drive a focus on results and execution.
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management – and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our Sr Leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight and, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
The role is initially open for a 12 months contract.
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis.
· Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models.
· Create management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
· Partner with business leaders to understand strategic challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence.
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc strategic requests for analysis to support the top management.
· Establish and maintain senior management scorecards.
· Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.