Amazon Marketing Specialist (m/f/x)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1432479
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Amazon Marketing Specialist (m/f/x) to join our Acquisition Marketing Team for the DACH region. In this position, you will be part of a sub-team, which is responsible for the acquisition on the Amazon website and devices, making Amazon customers aware of Audible. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, endlessly curious & constantly seeking new learning across Audible.
The position is open through a contract role for 12 months.
As an Amazon Marketing Specialist, you will:
· Own Audible campaigns in the Amazon house-ads program - Create banner campaigns, test the performance of creatives and customer segments.
· Be responsible for the Audible integration in Amazon’s partner program - Identify high potential partners, provide information around content and promotions.
· Own the partnership promotions that Audible runs together with other product lines or specific brands on Amazon - Negotiate offers and placements, set up promotional offers and engage with Legal, CS and QA.
· You are an ambitious self-starter with strong analytical and excellent Excel skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing initiatives.
· Strong time management skills; ability to keep focus in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Your strong communication skills in English and German help you to build relationships with stakeholders at audible and amazon.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Working Student - Marketing Campaigns (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Acquisition Marketing (m/w/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
- Working Student (Werkstudent*in) – Online Marketing (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany Brand & Marketing, Career
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.