Amazon Marketing Coordinator EU, Audible (m/f/d) – 12 months FTCBrand & Marketing | Job ID 2116529
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a motivated and committed Amazon Marketing Coordinator, Audible (m/f/d). In this position, you will support the EU marketing team with the acquisition of new customers through compelling marketing campaigns across Amazon programs. You will take ownership in driving acquisition for Audible and the audiobook content program on Amazon’s retail sites and Amazon Associates, creating engaging and coherent marketing campaigns across touchpoints, analyzing the results and optimizing acquisition funnels.
As an Amazon Marketing Coordinator, you will...
- Work closely together with Audible marketing teams to create engaging campaigns for Audible.
- Help schedule campaigns in the Amazon Content Management System and in collaboration with colleagues from a variety of teams.
- Actively participate in the marketing campaign planning according to Audible’s release and promotional schedule and in cohesion with Amazon’s promotional calendars.
- Run tests and optimize acquisition funnels with support from cross-functional teams.
- Systematically gather and analyze the results of marketing activities and use this knowledge to improve future campaigns towards scaling and optimization capabilities.
- Professional Degree (Bachelors’ degree, MBA, M.A., M.S., or another post-graduate degree).
- Business fluency in written and verbal English & German.
- First relevant work experience in acquisition marketing or merchandising.
- Experience working both autonomously and cross-functionally with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Business fluency in additional European languages is a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems and (X)HTML.
- Experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics.
- Project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual identity, or any other legally protected status. We therefore ask you to exclude unnecessary information, such as a photo, date or place of birth, gender identification, family and marital status, nationality, religion etc. from your CV or resume. Thank you for doing your part to create equal opportunities for everyone.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.