Newark, New Jersey
Customer Care Resolution Specialist - Virtual
CUSTOMER CARE | JOB ID 1272067
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Customer Care Resolution Specialist provides top of the line service to our customers. The CCRS delivers this level of service by using their vast knowledge of books and/or audiobooks which will enable them to demonstrate genuine passion for the Audible product and pass that passion on to the customers through their interactions. They effortlessly guide the consumer to understanding the value of an Audible membership and how it will enrich their lives and satisfy their appetite to learn, be entertained, therefore creating a space for the Audible experience in their everyday lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
By demonstrating a high level of service aptitude and a passion for our product, we provide individual personalized and tailored experiences to our members and optimize their method of engagement with our content depending on where they are within their listening journey. Thriving in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun.
- You are a clear communicator (verbal & written).
- You have active listening skills.
- You have the willingness to learn and are open and receptive to feedback.
- You are self-motivated and confident.
- You have empathy and understanding of others situations or frustrations.
- You are passionate about helping others.
- You have the ability to apply learnings in daily job role.
- You are patient, flexible, and resilient.
As a Customer Care Resolution Specialist, you will...
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Onboard customers successfully by helping them understand the variety of ways to listen, how it fits into their lives, and how to discover content they love.
- Help customers through the phone, email and chat channels.
- Consistent performance within a fast paced and constantly changing environment where flexibility is key.
- Novice computer experience.
- Available to work various shifts, weekends and/or Holidays.
- General customer service experience.
- Avid book reader or audiobook listener.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Technically savvy.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base, specifically an aptitude for conflict resolution, negotiation, and maintaining composure in highly escalated situations.
- Ability to type swiftly and with minimal errors.
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment.
- Previous volunteer experience.
- Experience working in a call center or prior customer service environment.
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to provide a work area free of distractions.
- Must have an internet connection with a minimum of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only). Satellite internet providers cannot be used.
- Cannot use a wireless connection. Your device must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable.
- Agree to Audible’s Work from Home Agreement.
- Audible offers paid mandatory training and resources for new representatives who must be present every day of the training.
- Representatives are measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance.
- Your mailing address must be current (apartment, suite, etc.) PO Boxes are not supported; a physical address required for you to receive your equipment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.